Happy Spring Break!! The weather is *glorious* here in the Nashville area! I have already rotated my Winter clothes into storage, so if we have a cold snap, you’ll see me layered in 5 tank tops and and a pair of ‘before Memorial Day’ white jeans. I’ve already pulled them out. There will be no judgement here if you decide to pull yours out too.
I’ve spent the past few days assessing what I already have in my closet and what items I need to buy. After my Whole30, I dropped a few pounds and barely slipped into a smaller size. YAY.
I usually scope out the higher end stores for ideas on what I want to add for the season and then look around at mid level stores to fill in trendier items. My go to’s for this are Target, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, and this year- Nordstrom Rack (opened in Brentwood last fall). For things I know I’ll wear for years, I generally stick to Nordstrom.
I shopped two different Marshall’s over the weekend and I just didn’t find much. I usually can count on a cart full of things to try on and it was pretty hit or miss. I did find a great pair of Nine West flats (below) at Marshall’s in Cool Springs, so that was a definite win! I own these in brown and have worn them into the ground, so I’m sure these will give me a few years of wear as well.
Still needing several things, I hopped over to Target’s website. Bingo!
Target is having a great Spring sale online this week! Shoes: 20% off and if you buy two of any shoes, jewelry or accessories, you get an additional 10% off. Stack that with your Red Card for another 5%.
Spring clothing: Spend $75 online, get 20% off, spend $99, get 30% off. Plus the 5% off from your RedCard.
35% off early in the season? Yes, please! Here are my top 5 Spring finds at Target:
1) This sandal was brand new to the store. They are so pretty in person! These had already been picked over and of course, my size was gone. Why are all the ladies with big feet getting to the store first??
Bummer. Hello Red Card and free shipping! Currently (on 3/16) $23.99 or 20% off.
2) These were a close runner up. I like these but can’t decide of the intricate design draws too much attention to my foot. What do you think? A little too much? Currently (as of 3/16) $21.59 or 20% off
3) I look at this necklace every time we are in the store, except today, it was sold out! Had to pick it up online. There are a few different color combinations available. The gold and white is gorgeous and I need to have it!
4) Ah! These pants! Such a pretty eyelet pattern. They were SO cute on. Adore them! They are more like 1″-2″ above my ankle versus the apparent capri style on the statuesque model. They also come in navy, but I don’t know that I’d pair a red and blue striped t shirt with eyelet pants (below). Maybe a crisp white button down? Any other suggestions?? I’d wear the mint pair with the gold and white necklace above and some neutral or possibly even gold flats or wedges.
5) Last but certainly not least, this t shirt maxi dress. Look at all the colors it comes in! Can totally see wearing this all summer long. Would be cute with a long dainty necklace or a bright chunky one. I think long/dainty = flats and bright/chunky = wedges.
Are you shopping for Spring yet? What have been your favorite items??
Cheers to warm weather, sandals & sun! xoxo
(Note: the links in this post are my affiliate links. If you decide to purchase any item with a link, I may receive a *very* small amount of compensation. Read my disclosure policy here.)