Finally! It’s Spring Break here and the weather is gorgeous!
What are you planning for your week of freedom?
We’re staying put for the week since we have a big vacation planned at the end of the year. I’m saving up some vacation time *and* some vacation dollars for that one. Since the weather is going to be so nice for a few days, I’m taking Monday off from work and getting a few things done. I won’t tackle all of them, but I’ll hit on a bit of each item.
On my list:
1) Spring clothes shopping – I’ve gotten a head start on this one and am excited to do more!
2) Rotate my winter clothes out of my closet and bring in my spring clothes. I might just throw all those sweaters and wool socks in a pile and set them on fire I’m so tired of cold weather!! That definitely would give me a reason to shop next winter 🙂
3) Clean up my flowerbeds and add mulch. Not exciting but I love the finished product! I generally spend about 8-10 hours each spring working on them. That’s 50 bags of mulch! I’m already dreaming of a long soak in the bath, those bags are heavy.
4) Start my garden indoors. Purchase seeds (if I don’t have any left from last year), some seed starter soil and the little cardboard looking containers to start the seeds in. I will transfer all of these outside once they are strong enough.
5) Boyz II Men is playing with the Nashville Symphony this weekend and we are SUPER excited. Josh loves them and they are a large part of his love for music. We went to Vegas last year and Boyz II Men was playing, but were off the weekend we were there. Josh was so disappointed, so this is a great alternative. With the symphony!!
Hope you are able to get out and enjoy some time away from work, school, or anything else that you need a break from! Happy day! xoxo